To: All Basketball Coaches (Boys and Girls)
From: Randy Gilzean – Basketball Committee Chair
RE: NSCIF Basketball Seeding and Playoffs
The NSCIF basketball seeding will take place on Saturday, February 17th, in the Pleasant Valley High School Library at 9:00am.
Please take care of the following as soon as possible:
- Be sure you are getting your results to www.maxpreps.com. Results must be accurate for seeding. Be sure to contact www.maxpreps.com immediately if there are any errors.
- Check www.maxpreps.com to be sure your roster has been updated and your schedule is accurate. If you have over 26 games (without your maximum 3 scrimmages/jamborees) you must report it to the section office immediately.
- If you are a top ranked team in your division, start thinking about a National Anthem singer for your home playoff game(s) and the section finals. Contact me at 891-3050 ext.227, if one of your singers wants to sing at the finals March 2th or 3th.
- Between now and February 17th, 2017, please continue to check the www.maxpreps.com web site to be sure your information and results are accurate for seeding purposes.
- FINAL BRACKETS WILL BE ON THE MAXPREPS WEBSITE www.maxpreps.com by 3:00pm on Saturday, February 17th.
- PLEASE be sure your frosh AND frosh/soph. (formerly JV) results and records are accurate on www.maxpreps.com. That information is needed for potential changes to divisions in 2 years.
Thank you and good luck!