Potential State CIF Wrestling Officials: The process is as follows: Click here for State Cofficil's Nomination Form
- Officials Associations was sent the application electronically from the Section Office.
- Associations will forward the application to qualified officials, who will then complete the form and submit it electronically back to their respective associations.
- The associations will email the completed applications to the Section Commissioners for review.
- If possible, the Section Commissioner should sign the form electronically.
- The Section Commissioner will e-mail the approved application to Duane Morgan.
- If an official wants to send in a DVD of themselves officiating, to be evaluated, they can send that directly to Brian Seymour at the State CIF Office.
To allow for the selection committee to view these nominated officials on the mat, completed applications are due by December 1, 2017.
The top 10 officials from last years’ state meet need not apply and their names are below:
Mike Perez-Southern Bob Edmonds-San Francisco
Randy Hartman-Southern Cory Salmon-North Coast
Ken Gaudreau-Sac-Joaquin Mark Hayes-North Coast
Abram Ross-Central Coast Rob Alleman-Southern
Mike Harr- Central Coast Rick McKinney-Central
The selection committee will meet the first Sunday in February to make the selections and officials will be notified soon after.