To post, please email information to: email@example.com
Updated July 2019
- Los Molinos High School, is looking for: Football 2019-20 Season. 1 Defensive Coach, 2 Assistant Coaches. Stiepend: $2706.80. Call James Humphrey - 559-578-2551
- Hamilton High School is looking for coaches to fill the following positions; -Frosh/Soph Boys Basketball, -Frosh/Soph Baseball, If interested, please contact Erin Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wheatland High School is looking for an assistant JV baseball coach for 2019-20. For more information, contact head coach to discuss. Troy Getz–(916) 704-1241 email@example.com
- Williams High School is looking for two assistant coaches ( one Varsity/ one JV) for the 2019 season. If interested contact Coach Jeff Lemus at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Durham HS looking for a Varsity and Frosh/Soph Volleyball Coach AND Girls Varsity Basketball Coach. Contact Amy HilQuist, AD email@example.com or Office-530-895-4685 X226.
- Gridley High School is seeking qualified football coaches for the upcoming 2019 season. Teaching positions are available (science, english, social science). Please respond to Coach Kemmis at firstname.lastname@example.org with coaching resume.
- St. Ignatius College Prep (San Francisco, CA): St. Ignatius College Preparatory is accepting applications for the varsity offensive coordinator position and other assistant coaching positions in the football program. For the offensive coordinator position, we are looking for qualified candidates with high school coordinating experience or college / professional coaching experience. St. Ignatius is a competitive member of the West Catholic Athletic League in the Central Coast Section. All coaches, send a coaching (teaching) resume, list of references & contacts and letter of intent to head football coach, John Regalia at email@example.com.
- Bakersfield High School...the home of the Drillers.... is actively seeking a Head Varsity Football Coach that can oversee the entire football program which includes providing leadership and guidance to student/athletes. Bakersfield High has won 38 Central Section Championships and 8 State Championships. Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following: Coach and oversee F/S JV and Varsity football (fall season). Teach football players the skills, techniques, rules, regulations, and team policies of football and ensure compliance of rules and regulations. Plan, direct, and administer policies, practices and game-day management. Ensure appropriate safety measures are observed when conducting team activities. Be responsible for the actions and conduct of the team whenever they are under your supervision. Coordinate all activities in preparation for scheduled competition and monitor student-athletes' academic performance. Interested candidates please contact Athletic Director Jeff Scott at 661-324-9841 or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercy High School in Red Bluff has the following coaching positions available:
Varsity 8 Man Head Football Coach- Mercy High school. Send resume to Anne Coelho email@example.com 530-366-0680Junior Varsity Volleyball Coach- Mercy High School. Send resume to Anne Coelho firstname.lastname@example.org 530-366-0680Varsity Volleyball Coach- Mercy High School. Send resume to Anne Coelho email@example.com 530-366-0680