1. All games played during the season MUST be on MaxPreps. Any games not on MaxPreps prior to the seeding meeting will not be counted.
2. Please submit all scores of games previously played that are NOT currently on MaxPreps. Some teams have some games on their schedule that say "Report Final Score". If your team has that on your schedule you need to do one of two things. A) report the final score, or B) take the game off of the schedule if it was not played.
3. For Thursday games, please report scores immediately to MaxPreps so the playoff points can be calculated. Do not wait until the Saturday meeting to report your score.
4. For Friday night games, please report scores immediately to MaxPreps. If you are unable to login to MaxPreps on Friday night, you can text me with the scores at 530-518-7232. I don't necessarily need the score, I only need to know who won. Please state in the text your team name, the team you are playing, whether it's boys/girls and who won. Provide score if you like.
5. DO NOT call and ask where your team will be in the playoff seeding. I don't have an answer to that and I don't have time to talk about it. I will be doing playoff seeding for four different sports Friday night and need all the time I can get.
6. YOU DO NOT need to text me if you post your scores to MaxPreps. PLEASE DO NOT WAIT UNTIL MIDNIGHT TO POST YOUR SCORES!!! DO NOT WAIT UNTIL SATURDAY MORNING TO POST YOUR SCORES. SEND THEM TO ME OR POST THEM ASAP!!!!!